Guidelines for authors of research papers who wish to receive services provided by the Academic Writing Office:
1. Select a Scopus / Web of Science journal that suits the research topic and your preferences (quartile, country, etc.).
You are welcome to contact the Academic Writing Office, and we will help you find the right journal.
2. Write a research paper sticking to the specific publication requirements of the journal to which you are submitting, as well as recommendations for formatting manuscripts to be translated.
3. Send your manuscript in a Word format to the email address and fill in the application form to receive translation services at the Academic Writing Office.
4. Check your email regularly to promptly resolve possible issues and clarify information.
5. Send the paper to the editorial board of the selected journal.
6. It is important to inform the Office whether the paper has been accepted or rejected.